Thursday, September 5, 2013

New at Huffington Post

I've started blogging for the Huffington Post. You can read my first article here, and catch a glimpse of a couple characters who star in my new book.

The article begins:
In early August I got a call from a producer for the PBS TV series Food Forward. He had seen a review copy of my new book, The Mushroom Hunters: On the Trail of an Underground America, and wanted to film itinerant mushroom harvesters for an episode on wild foods. I knew just the guy to talk to...
Read more.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Congratulations on the new gig. Your work (play?) deserves a larger audience which I'm sure you'll find via HP.

jill said...

You have really carved out a wonderful niche for yourself. Congrats from one who blogs in obscurity but still loves it anyway.